Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Why so many boxes???

So most of you know that we are planning on moving... Up until about a week ago we were planning on staying in the Salt Lake area. But like with most things with the Jolley's, things changed. The boys decided to move to Arizona!!! LUCKILY they have eached married such amazing, wonderful, understanding women that there wasn't much of a fight. We are all just excited to go somewhere warm! Although I think that I may have a different opinion when it is 114 degrees in July and I am 9 months pregnant. I am sad to move away from my family and friends but hopefully we will be like the Reneaus and move back next year! ;)
As for all of the boxes, Sam told his dad that I wanted a few boxes to start packing some things up and when we got home from our vacation all our garages were FULL of boxes. That is the great thing about Mike, you ask for one thing and he will get you that and more!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

I can't believe your ALL LEAVING!!! We will miss you guys and wish you all the best in AZ. Please keep in touch, and MOVE BACK soon.....k?

Les and Cheryl said...

I can't believe everyone is leaving Utah! We will miss you all. I loved Arizona, it was one of my favorite places to live. You get used to the heat and shopping early morning or late evening. Everyone comes out after dark to sit and visit. Your kids even get used to siesta's. It was 127 in July when Stacey was born there. You could feel the heat through your shoes when you walked.

Olsen's said...

That's so sad! We are going to miss you guys! Good luck with the new arrival in august. I hope she doesn't have tons of hair for Cash's sake!

The Keeles said...

Hello strangers! So I found your blog from Ben and Lisa's. I cant believe you guys are moving to Arizona. Now who is going to bring me all my fun real estate deals??? Hope all is going well and we should all go to lunch one more time before you guys leave!

The Wright's said...

WHAT!?!?! That is all I am going to say... Um, maybe you should call me please!! Ha ha