Monday, July 28, 2008

Isabell Jolley






Isabell is finally here!!! I thought for sure that she was never going to come. We were supposed to go and be induced on Wednesday the 23rd and they called us at 6:30 am and told us they couldn't fit us in... They ended up calling us on the 24th at 5:00 am and asked us to come in.




With Cash I was in labor for 27 hours so Sam and I just assumed that this was going to be a long day!! They couldn't start me on the pitosin for a few hours because she was to high oin my stomach and I hadn't efaced enough. So after 3 hours of waiting to eface they finally gave me the pitosin! About an hour later I decided to ask for my epideral and they gave it to me immedialty but the contractions go sooooo bad in those few minutes waiting for it to kick in, I really thought that I was going to pass out. I have no idea how people do it with out an epiderhal. Everything ended up going so fast, within 30 minutes Isabell was born. We couldn't believe how fast it went.




I thought for sure that she was going to be a small baby because at the dr I was measuring 2 weeks behind, but no... She wasn't small at all. She was 7 lbs and 11 oz. 20 inches long. She looks a lot like Cash did when he was born!!




We love having her, it is amazing how you just love them immediatly. I am already sad that she is not going to stay a new born for long.


We were a little nervous to see how Cash would react to having the baby around but right when we walked in to the house he wanted to hold her and kiss her. He just can't get enough of her it is so sweet.


11 comments:

Grant and Candice said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely adorable.

Shelley said...

She is so beautiful!!!! Congratulations. We're so glad she is here and that everything went so well for you. You look great!

Toby and Emily said...

She is so beautiful! I'm jealous of all her hair! My poor Audrey is 8 months and has none! Where did you have her? At one of the Banner hospitals? I had Audrey at Mercy Gilbert and they were fantastic! I'm glad to hear things went so well! Congrats!

Nate said...

CONGRATS!!!! We are really happy for you, and glad that she FINALLY got here!!! She's beautiful!!

Katie McCaul said...

She is so beautiful! I am glad to hear that everything went good and fast. Well congrats :)

Jacie and Johnny said...

Congratulations! I am so happy that everything went well...it's amazing how fast everything can happen! I wish you and your little family the best and hopefully I'll get to meet the new addition if you come to Utah when I am there. Take care and keep in touch.

Stacy and Justin said...

Isabell is adorable! Nice work mama! I meant to tell you that Cash looks so much like you with his puppy eyes! Very cute family! Hope you are all doing well!

The Keeles said...

How precious. Im so excited for you guys. Hope you are all doing well! p.s. you are not supposed to look that good after having a baby.

Unknown said...

Marci,
She is adorable. Im sure this doesnt help Joni to see how cute,and fun little girls are, while she continues to populate the world with boys lol. Congratulations. I know what you mean about getting big so fast. I cant believe how fast my lil Max is, and it just seems like yesterday that we had him. Good Luck with everything...

Richelle Gailey said...

OMG!!! She is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! You guys have done well. The picture of Cash with Isabell is SO ADORABLE! I told Molly that it just isn't the same around here without the Jolley's. We miss you guys but hope everything is going great for you and your family.

Heidi Maloy said...

Hi-
Marci, you don't know me, but I knew Sam back in the days (Ontario). You have a very cute little family- and I had to say Hi on this post not only to say how cute your newest addition is but I love the name too (my oldest is named Isabelle). Congratulations!

Sam, it was fun running into you at E Z Out... it's been a long time, but it sounds like you Jolley's jumped ship to Arizona? Anything to get away from the snow... haha