Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I HATE COMPUTERS!

I am so frustrated right now because about a week and a half ago our computer said that our Microsoft Antivirus 2009 needed to be renewed so like fools, we went ahead and renewed it. Turned out that antivirus 2009 WAS a virus. Anyway, after dealing with that for days I had to clear everything off of my computer and start from scratch. Luckily I was able to get all of my pictures onto a flash drive. So now I thought for sure that since I deleted EVERYTHING off my computer it would run faster but NO. It is SO sLoW!! I finally got my Internet to work again but it is really slow. So if I don't blog again just know that it is because I threw this fReAkiNg computer out the window.

5 comments:

Jayme said...

lol! welcome to my world! I deal with that crap all the time on my desktop! way funny... well kind of, that the Anti-virus was the real virus! If you can't trust the internet...who can you trust anymore....

The Price's Wife said...

Don't do it. It's not worth it. Slap Sam around or something, but don't hurt your defenseless computer.

Colleen, Mike, Abbie and Aimee said...

Hi! I got your blog address though Brooke Olsen! Hope that's ok :)

Congratulations on Isabelle! She is adorable! Cash is so big and such a boy!

Hopefully you will get my Christmas card...I sent it to your Herriman address...not knowing the Jolley clan moved to AZ!

Check out my blog and see tons of pictures of Abbie! She is so sweet!

Keep in touch!
Colleen Nelson

Scott Barclay said...

Hi Marci,
I found your blog on Kenny and Rachels. Thought I would say hi. Check us out at barclaysrule.blogspot.com

Scott Barclay

Susan Jolley said...

Very understanding, Mikes got the same problem. can't wait til next week. Love, Susan