Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We had so much fun taking the kids to Schnepf Farms. There were so many things for them to do there...

First stop:
Face painting

I'll be honest, I didn't think that Cash could hold still for 30 seconds but he did so good!





Isabell and Sadie patiently waiting:


We thought it would be a good idea to take pics of the kids first, before they had a chance to get all dirty. I cried a little when I realized that the hay was stuck to Isabell's entire outfit.






















Petting zoo:


















Cash needed a better look at the donkey:









The kids rides were free and there were no lines!! It was great! We weren't sure how they would do riding the ride by themselves but they loved it! BTW, I have no idea who the little girl is.




5 comments:

Jayme said...

I can't stand it! your kids are getting too big, and none of us get to watch them grow up! Neither of you kids even know that I am their favorite friend "aunt" Izz seriously looks so different! you really need to move home! I am excited to see you in Vegas!!

Susan Jolley said...

Thanks for the pictures they are great. It looks like everyone had lots of fun, did Joseph come? Give everyone a BIG HUG AND KISS FROM GRANDMA JOLLEY MISS YOU ALL LOTS.

Reena Bostock said...

FUN, FUN!!! Your kids are so stinkin cute. Everytime you post about Cash it's like I'm reading about my boy they are two of a kind. Take care!

Janey and Jill said...

Marci Isabell is THE CUTEST BABY EVER! I love her.

Becka and Ty said...

Your kids are soooo cute!