Monday, May 17, 2010

Easter, Cash's bday, his first day of school and other random things...

I am the worst blogger ever... Here goes 3 months worth of pictures (good thing our life is kinda boring so there aren't too many!)


Easter 2010

Cash loved dying the Easter eggs as you can tell by his serious face...



Cash got a remote control car and Isabell got a baby:

~

Cash turned 3!! For his "Sponge Bob" birthday we went to Peter Piper Pizza. I am not sure who had more fun, the kids or the Dads (and yes Sam is serious with that Air Hockey face).










Molly got Cash this fun hose. The kids love it; Cash thought that it would be a good idea to chase me with it... and now he has a black eye ;)

~
Yes, this is my little GIRL! She got herself dressed in Cash's underwear and shorts.
~

Cash's first day of preschool!!! He loved going to class. He didn't care that I left him and the only time he cried was when we had to drag him out of there to come home.
~

How can you not love this face?








3 comments:

Payne said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute!! I could just eat that little girl up!

Katie McCaul said...

looks so fun and warm! your kids are adorable.

Susan Jolley said...

Thanks for all the great memories, we had such a great time. The kids are so great and beautiful. I've got the greatest and most beautiful grandkids in the world.