Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been tagged....


    7 Random things about me...


    I HATE spiders and bugs, I can't even watch bug spray commercials... And quite often in the night Sam wakes up to me hitting him because I dream that there are bugs on him.





    I hate the sound of milk pouring out of the carton into a glass




    I always make my bed even if my room is so messy that you can't see the floor.




    I hate Delilha, I cringe when I hear here voice on the radio.

    I had my tongue pierced.


          I use Tide with Downy April Fresh, and I love the smell so much that every time I use it I am tempted to taste it.

          I hate vegetables. :)








        5 comments:

        The Wright's said...

        WOW, those are random. lol I often wake up in the middle of the night to my bedroom light on and me ripping the covers off trying to find the spider I was apparently dreaming about. I HATE IT!!!

        Reena Bostock said...

        I like the smell of Tide too! Merrick is 23 months. So are boys are really close in age.
        Reena

        The Wright's said...

        Morgan who? lol

        The Wright's said...

        Oh, Morgan, lol No, his name is Eric Davis and he is one of my agents. The road rage guy is pretty crazy too. I got my ticket for reckless driving on Sunday now I just have to wait 5 days to get my court date. AUGH!!! How are you liking AZ? You need to let me know when you come to Ephraim again. The Castle is slowly getting smaller and smaller. Your kids are adorable and I think it's awesome that your dad has a blog and a facebook page. GO PAUL!!!

        Payne said...

        You are one strange puppy this confirms it! But I must say you have some dang cute kids!!