Saturday, October 18, 2008

Poor Ashlyn...


I am pretty sure this is not the first time that I have made a post called "poor Ashlyn", and I am guessing that it won't be the last. I was babysitting her on Thursday while Molly went to the Dr. (only 2 weeks til she has her baby!!). Anyway, Cash had a spoon (because he likes to try to hang it from his nose) and he hit Ashlyn in the nose with it and it cut her... I hurry and jumped up and spanked Cash and then set him in his bed. About 10 minutes later I went in to get him out and he had taken off his diaper and was PEEING on his blankets... Yep, I almost cried.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

OUCH! It happens...I was babysitting my nephew the other day and he took a BAD fall on the concrete...scraped up his nose. I was so embarrassed when his Mom came to get him. Anyways, your little girl is SO beautiful and I'm so glad you got the internet!!! Did you ever get the invite to my blog??? If not, email me!

The Price's Wife said...

Um, what did you expect, really? Sams genes are what they are, you know?

Reena Bostock said...

Marci,
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has those days with little boys. My son always takes his diaper off to pee or take a dump. If you have any great suggestions on how to make them stop let me know. I remember my husband watching Davis once and he scraped his nose falling off the swingset. My husband felt awful, and when Joni showed up he thought she was going to be so mad, but she just laughed and said accidents happen. It was pretty funny. My husband said Davis was more upset about wearing girls clothes than scraping his nose. (his clothes had blood on them.) Too funny!!!
Take care.
Reena

Chris and Laurie said...

I love the big smile on her face after a beating like that... :) I hope Boyd doesn't figure out how to take his diper off anytime soon... cause I can see that in my future and I'm not looking forward to it.