Monday, January 19, 2009

Is everyone from Ephraim (and I don't mean the tribe)???

I was looking at Molly's (my sister in law) blog and she has a link to her friend Danica's photography blog. I went to it and she had taken pictures of Sara Price (a girl who lived around the corner from me growing up). She and her husband Isaac are adopting, so if anyone knows someone that wants to give their baby a better life have them check out her adoption page!

What are the odds of a girl from Ephraim meeting (in Philadelphia) a girl I kinda know from California??? And then the same night that I found out that they knew each other I was working (in Gilbert, AZ) and met 3 guys that know the Dentons. CRAZY!

6 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

That is crazy, except the Dentons, everyone knows the dentons right? j/k that is really funny!

Janey and Jill said...

I swear you're right! The funny thing is when every I meet someone they ask if I know Marci. I always assume they are asking me if I know Marcee Petersen and I say she is my sister, then we talk a little more and find out they are actually saying they know you! I've had that happen to me like 10 times! I'd be happy if you were my sister too!

It's such a small world. Everywhere Ricky and I go we see someone we know from Sanpete...I guess I better be good.

Unknown said...

It really is a small world. I think it's kind of fun to see people in random places that you never thought you would.

Reena Bostock said...

When Craig and I lived in Costa Rica we saw his cousin walking the streets in San Jose. Then when we moved to South Carolina my husband walked into a board shop and knew the owner, because they met surfing in Costa Rica 4 years ago. CRAZY!!! Funny how small the world really is. Are you headed to Utah at the same time as Joni?

Sara said...

HI Marci! Danica called me the other day to tell me about the comment you left on her blog- it is a small world! Thanks for putting up our adoption blog, we really appreciate it!

Whitney said...

That is crazy! I totally think everyone is from Ephraim I swear every where we go there is some one we run into that's from there. Its such a small world.