Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tagged by Emily...

So I was tagged by Emily (read hers, she is SO funny) to write down 10 of my pet peeves. Trying to think of things that bug me made me realize what a petty person that I am... So after this post I am going to try to be more positive, keyword TRY...

1. When someone SETS the roll of toilet paper on the wall mount instead of taking the 3 seconds to hook it on.

2. When someone takes the 3 seconds to hook on the toilet paper but doesn't make it roll over the top. (It's really a lose-lose chore around here).

3. Sitting in the dark. (ya mom, I am talking to you).

4. Yo-momma jokes.

5. When someone lays on my bed with their shoes on.

6. Adults that take naps. (Yes, I was once one of these kind of people. But now that it is impossible for me, I despise people who do).

Hmmm. That's all that I can think of for now.

I tag: Britt, Jayme, Danielle, Katie, Tara, Stacey, Molly, Tracey and Laurie.

4 comments:

Janey and Jill said...

So funny! I'm with you on the toilet paper thing. I'm mean really. How do you take the time to get into the cupboard, get the toilet paper out, and NOT just put it on the roll. It makes me furious! (Plus, I always think everything is contaminated (SP) bc you know the same person who is this lazy doesn't wash their hands either!)

I didn't realize how much this bugs me til now! LOL!

BTW,Isabella is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen.

Jayme said...

lol! you are pretty funny around midnight! you see there is kind of a trick the the music thing... I just wanted it in the background for ambiance... SOOO... I am real sorry if I wake up one of your babies. Lucky for me you are a few states away... :) WARNING... there is no way to stop it.

Stacy and Justin said...

"Poop in Brownies" movies are the movies that are good, and then they just have to ruin them with nudity, foul languauge, etc. I heard it in a church lesson a long time ago. Nobody would eat a little poop in their brownies, so why would we watch a good movie that just has a little bad stuff in it? By the way, I agree with you on the toilet paper thing! Totally!

Katie McCaul said...

I love it! I am so with you on the nap thing. Jason loves to nap and I HATE IT~~~There is so much stuff that can be getting done.
Also the toilet paper thing drives me crazy!