Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

I took some pics of Isabell in her Valentines Day dress. They turned out sooooo cute! I know I am a little bias but I think she is the cutest little girl ever!!
I loved this pic because she is folding her hands perfectly! If only she didn't look like she were pooping...
She is such a happy baby. She has a raspy voice and it makes her little laugh SO cute!
Here she is munching down on a LEAF!!
And I had to put this one up to show off all those rolls! She always sits like this too. It is so cute, sometimes she even poses with her little hand on her thigh.




6 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

That is the cutest Valentine's dress ever. Isabell looks so cute!

Kim said...

Oh, that is just precious! I just want to squeeze her--gently of course! I LOVE her little dress and the pictures turned out adorable!

Susan Jolley said...

Cute pictures, thanks for the pictures, send some more of both. Love, you all susan and mike

Alisha said...

The pictures are so cute! Girls are so fun to dress. I love he rolls. My babies are always so chubby and I think the little baby rollsare so darn cute.

Molly Jolley said...

oh my word i am dying at how cute these pictures are. she is so stinkin cute i love her hands in the first one. you did a great job on the pis they came out great

Janey and Jill said...

She is killing me! I love her so much!

Her arms are so cute and chubby. I hope I get to see her in person soon!