Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Photoshop!

So this is my first try at Photoshop (not counting the Christmas card that I quit making half way through (:)


Thanks Stacey for the lingo and the tutorial!!


SOOC (straight off of Camera):





After Defog, Screen Layer and Sharpening:


SOOC:


After Defog, Screen Layer and Sharpening:




I love how much greener the grass is... But I am not loving the fact that she is glowing. I have A LOT to learn! But it is so fun experimenting!
I swear the more I try stuff on my own (photography, sewing etc.) the more I realize that I would WAY rather just pay someone else to do it! hahaha.

9 comments:

The Wright's said...

You are so funny! You do such a great job at sewing and pics! She looks so freaking cute in all of the pictures! Where did you get that dress??? I love it!

The Wright's said...

You are so funny! You do such a great job at sewing and pics! She looks so freaking cute in all of the pictures! Where did you get that dress??? I love it!

Katie McCaul said...

She is so cute and getting so big!!!
Yes we all live within a mile of each other...it is so much fun, I think the inlaws like it better than the brothers.

Jayme said...

Wow! Photo shop is awesome!! She looks really cute! That is it... I am coming to visit! I need some of that green grass! I bet this is the two months of the year that you LOVE Arizona!

strickland party of six said...

Marcie, I love it! this harmonie by the way Cody stricklands wife. I love photoshop. have yet to buy it but i really really want it. i take way to many pic of my kids not to have it, and i do agree i wish i had the money to pay someone eles to do it also! Your little girl is the cutest thing I think. her dress is so cute. You are crafty:

Toby and Emily said...

She is gorgeous! When you get really good at everything, call me and do our photos, k? We haven't had a family picture since 2005.

Whitney said...

I know I seriously feel the same way! I would love to learn how to use photo shop though.

Liz said...

OMG!!! She's so stinkin' cute!! Those little rolls! She's the perfect amount of chubby that a baby ought to be!!! :D Soooo cute! LOL. Sam's soooo getting what he deserves having to raise a gorgeous daughter! :D

Reena Bostock said...

Your kids are seriously so stinkin cute. I love it.