Monday, November 24, 2008

Is it really the end of November?

Today we washed our cars in the driveway!!! (OK, maybe not so much WE... Thanks Sam). Anyway, it was such a nice day that we didn't even need sweatshirts but I still put Cash on one just cuz it was cute!!

Cash is about to give Izzy a kiss and I think she is looking at me to save her.




Cash is SOOOO excited to be outside!!! He hates being trapped in the house.

Always a helper...


This is my house!!! I love it. Except for the desert yard and the driveway (it is about 1/10 the size of our Herriman driveway) and I wish that we had a 3 car garage, and an RV pad, and grass in the back yard. But besides that I do love it. (Oh, and I wish it was in UT!!)

















4 comments:

Jayme said...

ohh... I love your house too...but your right, it would be way cooler in Utah! Cash is getting so big I can't believe it!

Susan Jolley said...

Cash is a great helper just like his dad and mom. Your doing a great job mom and dad. Keep it up. we love you all. Love, Susan

Molly Jolley said...

Seriously us jolleys just make cute kids.:)

Katie McCaul said...

I love your house! You are lucky it is that warm.
I am glad you got all the nail polish off your tile...I give Reddek stuff all the time and think, I should take that away, and never do.