Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Problem #1...

Cash got a hold of my NEW pink fingernail polish and did what he does with everything... Threw it on the floor to hear the loud bang. Only this time it shattered and pink polish went everywhere. Luckily I was sitting right there (don't judge, I know I should have taken it away BEFORE he threw it) but at least I was able to get him away from it before he played in it.



Problem # 2


I wasn't sure how I wanted to paint my toes... So, I painted each foot differently and thought that I would see which one looked better and then I would use remover and repaint the one to match. Well, now not only do I not have the polish, I used all my remover getting the paint of the tile. So, now it is shoes and socks for me until I can get to the store and buy more remover.

7 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

I cant believe that it broke at least it was on the tile and not the carpet. what are the chances about the while toe painting situation. :)

Susan Jolley said...

That sucks, your toes do look good. Thank goodness for the tile. It is much harder to get it out of the carpet, I've dumped nail polish on the carpet a number of times in the past 3 yrs...Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Love Susan and Mike

Olsen's said...

Fun for you! I love when they have something they shouldn't and you want it they throw it! Addi does the same thing. Yes you are very lucky it was on the tile.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry...but I just had to laugh when I read this. To be stuck with each foot looking different. You should just show it off and start a new trend.

joni said...

you sooo have your hands full with cash!!! that is soo funny. curtis saw the pictures and ooohhh cash is in sooo much trouble. LOL!!! did it all come off the floor?

Tara Mogle said...

lovin' the babies! good thing it was on the tile though right? I do the same thing when I paint my toes...only mine usually end up staying that way, oh well!

happy thanksgiving!

KAT said...

You are too funny woman!! But I think you made the right decision to use the remover for the floor instead of your toes!!:)

Your kids are so beautiful!! I haven't really seen your little girl..I COULD NOT believe her hair!! Too cute!!:) I miss you!! Call me if your up for the holidays..I would love to see you!!!