Monday, November 24, 2008

A rough day at the park.

On Saturday the boys went out shooting so us girls took the kids to the park. Cash was walking down the stairs of the playground and fell HEAD FIRST down the last 2 stairs. He had a HUGE goose egg on his head and a scrape on his neck. Luckily we were all ready to go so we just packed the kids up and left.

I called Sam and told him that I was thinking of taking him to the Dr to check for a CONCUSSION. He talked me out of it... By the time that Sam got home this is what it looked like:


I am pretty sure that Sam thinks that I am crazy for wanting to take Cash to the Dr for a little rug burn, but I SWEAR there WAS a goose egg. Kids just heal so dang fast.

1 comments:

Susan Jolley said...

Cash I'm sorry you got hurt, that makes grandma hurt also. Your in my prayers daily all of you. Love, Grandma Jolley